How can we truly "be strong"? It's by knowing we're not strong and by trusting God to give us His strength. His "grace is sufficient for [us], for [His] power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9). God's strength works through us, doing things only He can do.  

I've been really dealing with what I wanted to express in my next Blog, so I really had to sit quiet for a while and let the Holy Spirit speak to me. 

As I mentioned in a previous Blog, He, the Holy Spirit, sent the word to me when I wasn't expecting it. I wasn't sitting and waiting for Him to speak to me; the word just popped into my head. I literally do not know what I am doing, but occurrences just started happening to make this all happen- the blogging. People I didn't expect just started appearing, helping me build my website, and giving sound advice on how to express myself through creative writing and share my life stories.  

I've also told my life's story to a non-profit organization for healing and teaching how to "bring your inner beauty out". Guess what? That's part of my tagline when I'm networking with my chamber. Can you believe it? I can! Only God!

With blogging, I'm hoping to heal, and through it, I can help other readers. 

Recently, I've been told I'm a strong leader, which surprised me! I was in the military for 22 years, which makes sense. I'm glad and honored to have served my country. 

But again, it's time to heal on my new journey. I now sell cosmetics and travel. What a combination, right? 

With my cosmetic services, I'm able to bring out women's inner beauty. I love the hands-on experience of beauty products and color. 

Now with travel, I'm able to provide white-glove concierge services that fit a traveler's needs without stress, and without having to deal with 1-800 numbers or unknown sales reps who know nothing about you.

I'm keeping busy organizing my businesses; now I need to jump off the gerbal wheel and be free!

So, follow me, and I will help you with healing, beauty, and travel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Way

Breaking Battlegrounds

About Me